Model: TO226 Black-Red:
Special Offer Kit includes: Microfiber Sunglasses Bag / Sporty Nylon Cord / Cleaning Cloth
These sunglasses have been designed with bifocal reading lenses moulded to the inside bottom of the lens especially for cyclists, motor cyclist, runners and motorists into account to view speedometers, GPS, heart rate monitors and watches. These glasses differ from normal bifocal readers as the lens size height of 13mm was specifically chosen as not to interfere with normal distance viewing but to be able to glance down and focus on the screen but will not interfere with normal viewing. These glasses have been tested on multi stage mountain bike races where GPS navigation was required and performed perfectly on single track where near and distance obstacle viewing is critical for split second navigation.
· Fit: Most sizes medium to large
· Bifocal magnifiers are moulded into the bottom portion of the sunglasses lens and are optimised to reduce distortion and fatigue
· Fitted Lens: Smoke grey
· Lens curvature for optimum wrap-around fit
· Lens Impact protected for high speed particles
· UV 400: UVA, UVB, UVCprotected
· Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
· Ear temple pieces are made of black polycarbonate with soft TR-90 rubber red moulded inserts for comfort and grip
· Available in +1.5, +2.0, +2.5 or +3.0 magnification dioptres
· Sculpted non-slip rubber nose for comfort
Tips on how to choose a viewing power:
To select your viewing power, consideration must be given as to how you will be using your Bifocal Eyewear. If you are a cyclist, motorcyclist, runner or driver looking to clearly read the instruments, it is suggested that you consider a magnification that is a bit weaker than what you use to read a book. For example if you use +2.5 readers for the office or home, try a +2.0. This lower magnification strength will not hinder your ability to focus on small text on items like a cell phone or document.
Smoke Gray (fitted) lens transmits all colours evenly without changing the value colour. Light enough not to impair vision, but dark enough to provide overall protection from glare. Excellent for bright sunny days to improve contrast on grass and against blue skies, excellent for water sports or golf.